The origin of beef differs according to arrivals. Our staff can advise you.
Taxes and service included.
- Sea Bream Tartare28€Aquitaine caviar, vegetable oyster and seawater rock
- The langoustine28€Cooked and raw, blood oranges, carcass infusion
- The vegetable24€Artichoke, shimeji and candied lemon, mulsion of celery juice
- Iodized mimosa green asparagus24€Green asparagus with iodized mimosa, creamy egg yolks with chives, trout eggs, bottarga
- BBQ Lobster46€Variations of artichokes, kadaif claws
- Spinach, celery glazed with fish stock, creamy potatoes with seaweed34€Spinach, celery glazed with fish stock, creamy potatoes with seaweed
- Beef two ways34€Grilled fillet with green asparagus and grain mustard condiment, stew-style chuck
- Racan’s Pigeon44€Cooking on chest, buckwheat three ways, dauphine potatoes with hay.
- Platter of seasonal cheeses selected by us17€France Cheese at Les Halles de Tours
Served with fruit bread
- Pear and almond soufflé17€Perry granita, Genoa bread, crisp and sweet almond oil
- Chocolate16€Grand cru ganache, caramel mousse, white cheese sorbet
- Victoria pineapple flamed with rum15€Crispy coconut and raisin rum ice cream
- Touraine strawberry15€Lemon balm and verbena, fragrant arlette