The origin of beef differs according to arrivals. Our staff can advise you.
Taxes and service included.
- Sea Bream Tartare28€Aquitaine caviar, vegetable oyster and seawater rock
- The langoustine28€Cooked and raw, blood oranges, carcass infusion
- The artichoke24€Artichoke, shimeji and candied lemon, mulsion of celery juice
- Vegetable pie24€creamy herbs and flowers from the garden
- BBQ Lobster48€Variations of artichokes, kadaif claws
- John Dory confit in marigold oil34€Stuffed zucchini flower and crunchy cucumber, vegetable crumble
- French lamb fillet34€Lightly smoked with thyme from the garden, eggplant caviar with sweet harissa, summer vegetable tian
- Golden veal sweetbreads sautéed44€Caramelized onions, chanterelle mushrooms from Touraine, dauphine potatoes with hay
- Platter of seasonal cheeses selected by us17€France Cheese at Les Halles de Tours
Served with fruit bread
- The raspberry and cocoa soufflé17€Fresh fruits and cocoa sorbet
- Chocolate16€Grand cru ganache, caramel mousse, white cheese sorbet
- Victoria pineapple flamed with rum15€Crispy coconut and raisin rum ice cream
- Touraine strawberry15€Lemon balm and verbena, fragrant arlette